Visitors

Blog Archive

Friday, December 2, 2016

Part Machine

These lyrics are a rendition of Halsey's Gasoline song. Enjoy!

Part Machine

Are you crazy like me?
Do you like to suffer just like me?
Bought a hundred dollar bottle of Jameson like me?
Just to drink that motherfucker all the way like me?
Would you use your phone bill to drunk text like me?

Are you high enough without the happy pills like me?
Do you make fun of others to entertain like me?
Do the people whisper bout you at work like me?
Saying you shouldn't waste your petty time like me?

And all the people say
You can't leave, this isn't a choice
You're part human being, you are a soldier
With your body made up, so you run on part machine
Low on power, so you run part machine

I think there's a flaw in my program
These thoughts won't leave me alone
Well my heart made of titanium and my hands are metal

Are you demented like me?
Are you weird like me?
Electrifying my skin just to feel my parts work just like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking terminator like me?
Pointing the gun cause you'll never take the kill like me?

And all the people say
You can't leave, this isn't a choice
You're part human being, you are a soldier
With your body made up, so you run on part machine
Low on power, so you run part machine

I think there's a flaw in my program
These thoughts won't leave me alone
Well my heart made of titanium and my hands are metal






No comments:

Post a Comment