Visitors

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Paranormal Diaries Day 3

Since July not much has happened. It's been really quiet. I hear tappings and knockings. I'll feel like the bed is shaking but at the same time I could easily say my heart was just pounding and felt like my vision was being shook. I haven't played with the board and haven't felt the need to. I tried it weeks ago at the beginning of this month. But I didn't have the patience to wait for a response and I also kept thinking it was my own fingers pushing the planchette. I usually go for my spirit box instead but I also don't get a lot of feedback on it either it's been just quiet. Considering where I live it's suppose to be very haunted. I'm glad I'm able to get a piece of mind for a while. I lost my ghost hunting partner a while back. He ended up getting married. It's hard to find people who are willing to go out and enjoy doing the same things you do. I thought about being a tour guide for a haunted place but my work schedule has changed and the time I thought I had  I don't have it anymore so I can't go on my weekends to work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment