Visitors

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Last Heartstring




I found a place
In the opening
Ray of light
And I remember why I dream of it

I found a flower
Wilting petals
The last one
And I wonder if it hurts like me

As much as it hurts
Isn't it wonderful to feel
Go on and be free
Follow your heart until you're done
As we run towards the end of my dream

Feel not afraid
Losing time
I'm trying
I remember how to walk again

As much as it hurts
Isn't it wonderful to feel


Go on and be free
Follow your heart until you're done
As we run towards the end of my dream


Why must we fall apart to understand how to feel?
I always find a way
Even without pain
Follow your heart
Until I'm free
As we run towards the end of my dream

Follow your heart
Until I'm free
And we've gone to the end of my dream

No comments:

Post a Comment